- 1 box (18.25 oz) white cake mix
- 1 package (5 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup Chardonnay (or other white wine)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the inside of a Bundt pan with canola cooking spray, then dust with
about 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Add cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, and nutmeg to mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer on LOW
speed to blend well.
- Add the sour cream, wine, eggs, and egg substitute to mixing bowl and beat with mixer on medium
speed for 5 minutes (scraping sides and bottom of bowl after a minute).
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes
out clean. Let cake cool on rack in pan for 10 minutes. Invert pan on serving plate carefully to release
the cake. Serve.
Per serving: 259 calories, 5 g protein, 48 g carbohydrate, 5.5 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 2.3 g monounsaturated fat,
Recipe shared by Julie Moy
Photo courtesy of ‘Mockup Graphics’ on the Unsplash photo site