- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 banana
- 2 Tablespoons Chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1) heat frying pan over medium heat — use a nonstick pan that has a cover
2) put all ingredients (except blueberries) into a blender and process until mixed
3) add blueberries
4) when pan is hot, spray with coconut or other oil and pour batter in batches
4) lower heat to low/med-low, cover pan and cook for 3-4 minutes
5) flip pancakes, cover pan again, and cook for another 3 minutes.
What makes it special?
This is a great recipe for brunch, especially if you or your friends are vegan. It’s special to me because I discovered it together with my daughter and it’s one of her favorites.
What’s Your Connection to Princeton?
Recipe shared by Liz Lempert
Photo courtesy of ‘nikddn’ on the Unsplash photo site