- 24 squares graham crackers rolled into crumbs (1 1/2C if using the already crumbed but crumbled crackers is better)
- ½ C wheat germ
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 6-oz pkg choc chips
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ½ C chopped walnuts (optional).
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9” square pan
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread batter in pan (the batter is really stiff – you might have to use fingers gloved of course) and bake for about 23 min. or until lightly browned on top. Cool in pan for about 5 min only and then cut into squares and remove from pan. Cool completely on wire racks
What makes it special?
Good to bake with children
What’s Your Connection to Princeton?
Recipe shared by Pam Wakefield
Photo courtesy of Creative Commons